Wednesday, February 16, 2011

magic protection amulet

ingredients:
*drawstring bag or square cloth & string to close it up
*white candle or any color will work
*pinch of sea salt
*pinch of cayenne pepper
*cinnamon stick
*cloves
*small object that has special meaning to you can be lucky penny or silver ring

find a place that you will not be disturb, you can do it anytime, anywhere, what matters is intentions & concentration.

set the ingredients:
mix salt, pepper, cloves & cinnamon in a small bowl, light your candle & hold your special object in your right hand, closing it tightly in your fist, place your left hand over your right hand & wave your hands in a circle over the candle seven times.

Then say slowly & out load:
"Powers of darkness and powers of light
See this candle burning bright
Darkness be gone from my sight Keep me only in the light
Keep me safe from all who harm
Keep me safe and hear my charm."

Then place the special object into the bag along with ingredients. Carry it everywhere you go.

2 comments:

  1. Write these letters on plain brown paper. Fold them up tight and carry them with you.
    YOTYM MIHWYM
    XAWYHT XIMI
    TAVTOH YMTAHT
    XATYAM TIWYHT
    This is called a mirror revenge spell. It stops people from attacking you before they start and makes evil spells bounce right back to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi can you help me someone has done black magic on me can you help me

    ReplyDelete