Sunday, February 20, 2011

Basic Protection spell from Aurora

Draw your circle and step in.

Visualize what you want to protect. Set your intention for protection.

This is the spell.
(The names you can't pronounce are Divine Names.) Some people say just to look at them. Others say pronounce them the best you can.

Bless me mother for I am your child.
Blessed be my eyes to walk on your path.
Blessed be my nose that I might receive your radiant smells.
Blessed be my mouth that I might share your praises.
Blessed by my breasts that I might be faithful to thee.
Blessed by my loins that bring forth your future servants.
Blessed be my feet so they may walk in your ways oh Goddess Mother.

Mother protect your humble servant from all.
Overturn the plans of anyone who plots against me.
Tame the faithless foe.
Draw a circle around all their plans.
Circle them from within.
Cast them from without.

Blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment