Thursday, May 14, 2009

INVOKING THE 5 ELEMENTS LOVE SPELL

The following ingredients are neededto cast INVOKING THE 5 ELEMENTS LOVE SPELL
1 PERFUME SOME THING THAT SMELLS SWEET. 1 PAPER 1 RED INK PEN 1 SMALL RED CANDLE VOICE

SHORT BUT SWEET LOVE SPELL TOO MAKE YOUR LOVER RETURN TOO YOU.
LIGHT THE RED CANDLE . THEN CHANT : HAIL THE ELEMENT OF FIRE,THE ELEMENT OF WATER, THE ELEMENT OF AIR , THE ELEMENT OF EARTH,AND SPIRIT HAIL I INVOKE THEE I ASK THEN TOO PUT EVERLASTING LOVE IN THE HEART OF{LOVER'S NAME} I ASK THEN TOO ONCE AGAIN REJOICE {YOUR NAME} AND {LOVER'S NAME} IN LOVE, I ASK THEE ELEMENT OF FIRE, THE ELEMENT OF WATER, THE ELEMENT OF AIR ,THE ELEMENT OF EARTH AND THE ELEMENT OF SPIRIT HAIL I INVOKE THEE. TOO TAKE AWAY ALL THE HATERED AWAY FROM {LOVER'S NAME } MIND , BODY , SOUL, I ASK THEE TOO CLEANSE MY MIND, BODY AND SOUL . I ASK THE 5 ELEMENTS OF EARTH, AIR, FIRE, AND WATER,SPIRIT,TOO BRING LOVE INTO BOTH OF OUR LIFES SO WE CAN JOIN TOGETHER ONCE MORE .I ASK THEE FOR A LOVE THAT WILL NOT FAIL , I ASK ALL NEGATIVE INFLUENCES BE CASTED OUT AND ONLY TRUE LOVE BE BROUGHT IN.SO I WILL THIS I INVOKE THE 5 ELEMENTS OF AIR, FIRE,WATER,EARTH,AND SPIRIT SO MOTE IT BE .


THEN TAKE A PIECE OF PAPER AND WRITE WITH RED INK PEN, WRITE: {YOUR NAME} AND {LOVER NAME} AND THEN WRITED TOGETHER FOREVER UNITED IN TRUE LOVE. THEN SPRAY SWEET PURFUME THAT IS SWEET ON THE PAPER , THEN BLOW CANDLE OUT AND PUT AS MUCH WAX ON THE PAPER AS POSSIBLE THEN FOLD PAPER ,STICK IN ENVELOPE AND THEN PUT AWAY IN CHEST DRAWER .

9 comments:

  1. OKay? But first you must cast a circle to invoke the elements if I remember so correctly. And btw, what directions should those elements be in? :)_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes u must always cast a circle you r correct to keep anything bad on coming into your spell!! The elements north is earth east is air south is fire and west is water!! Witch's corner explains all the elements and invoke them

      Delete
    2. Check my previous posts...you'll see the directions of each elements in a star. :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm going to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to try this as well I had a forgiveness spell work for me on him now to try this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wife left me & is "in love" with another man, she is my world can anybody help?

      Delete
  4. That is really interesting, You're an overly
    skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and stay up for looking for more of your great post.
    Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks

    My page :: how to hypnotize

    ReplyDelete
  5. @LostHusband, you and your wife must consult a counselor because the issue is about your relationship. Falling out of love from something done wrong in the past is a common thing in a relationship, you must work hard to correct all wrong things done. Dont let spells manuever your life, it is us who needs to manuever it. :-)

    ReplyDelete