Thursday, April 9, 2009

Warding off the Evil Eye/Blocking Black Magic


What you need
rosemary, lavender, black pepper, cinnamon, ginger root, and 6 white candles and one black candle.

Directions
This spell should be cast during a new moon phase

First cast a magical circle (hail to the guardians)
Next face the north and sit and meditate
Get up and light your candles clockwise all except for the black.
Then when you have lighted your white candles, use a white candle to light the black candle.
Then light the mixture of herbs and spices.

Say:
Whatever evil comes to me here
I cast you back, I have no fear
With the speed of wind and the dark of night
May all of your harboring take flight
With the swiftness of the sea
And all the power found in me
As I will so mote it be

Then in a loud voice say ''I cast you out''
and blow out the black candle as hard as you can.
let the mixture burn, then draw an eye on the candle and wrap it in a white cloth and bury it in your back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment